CAREERS at the Factory.
Idea Factory is seeking a dynamic Tech Lead with in-depth knowledge of programming languages and project management skills to map and execute web projects and digital solutions. As Tech Lead, you will be responsible for scoping web projects, leading development teams, implementing innovative solutions, and working with Idea Factory leadership to help shape and implement the company’s tech roadmap.
Tech Lead Responsibilities:
- Establish development standards, processes, and best practices
- Determine scope of web projects and guide the technical vision based on client needs, goals, and budget
- Develop Sitemaps and Information Architecture (IA)
- Coordinate with development teams to map and execute web projects
- Participate in the development and implementation of web solutions as required
- Act as technical point of contact for the team and clients
- Ensure client satisfaction by fulfilling technical parts of the delivery on time and on budget
- Monitor application performance and troubleshoot technical issues
- Oversee web and domain hosting obligations with IT partners
Tech Lead Requirements:
- In-depth knowledge of back-end and front-end development
- Proven work experience
- Knowledge of design and User Experience (UX)
- Ability to manage projects and excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field
Interested? Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about Idea Factory, visit careers.ifactory.ca.